Friday, March 2, 2012

3x30

Thirty is really nothing compared to what this gracious lady turns a few days after me. Can you only imagine how much life experience and wisdom one must possess when you're three times older than what I am. I enjoy listening to the elderly reminisce about their lives with stories from past generations. It makes me feel like I haven't even started my life yet and that there are so many more spiritual, mental and physical challenges and journeys to look forward to in the future. I welcome them all with open arms. I have always lived with the mindset that I will live and enjoy my life like it was my last days on earth and I will continue to do so for also this new decade that I'm stepping into today. Not sure if that type of thinking will bring me all the way to ninety but at least I will have enjoyed an insanely intense and fulfilling ride.