Wednesday, February 15, 2012

For tonight

Fresh, colorful produce purchased, thinking to make a crispy summery potato-salad and serve it with a juicy steak tonight for my hard working man. While I'm glued to my computer with all my work projects most of my awake time, Alex works around 70 hours a week these days. All for us to be able to leave Antigua with a well prepared boat and enough money on our travel account so that we can cruise around the world without having to work for a long time. That's how we do it. Work like freaks for a few weeks or months, then relax and enjoy the world for at least as many. At least that's what we're dreaming of right now.. a few more projects to finalize and a couple of more months to go until we're completely free again. Good things come to those who work hard, or how was it?