Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tikkels & Munten

One thing that is both good and bad with being on a Dutch island (ok half Dutch, half French), is that there's loads of different salty liquorice, very similar to the Swedish and Finish stuff, to find in the stores. That's great because I haven't had any since we had friends visiting us back in February or when I flew home to Finland a couple of days after that. But it's also really, really bad because I can't hold myself from eating too much of it when I get it, I mean too much when you can't eat your lunch or dinner because you're already full from the two bags of salty coins and pastels you just treated your poor stomach with. I certainly have no self control whatsoever when it comes to this shit. Shall we move over to the French side, please?